Friday 27 January 2012

PICKS OF THE WEEK

It's FRIDAY!! And what a busy week it's been here at Mansnaps!

We took a look back through the history of Peacocks in pictures, lusted over pastel shirts from Burton, introduced our new grooming feature by Adam Bennett, talked about the comeback of shirts, looked at the best and worst outfits from the NTAs and visited Burton HO for their high summer press day.

No time for a rest though, as it's Friday which means it's time for my picks of the week! Check them out below.

This week I talked about the comeback of short sleeve shirts and Topman have some amazing designs. I love the bold pastel stripes on this shirt. I think it's perfect for spring and pastels are coming through as a big look on the high street right now.

I love these Vivienne Westwood Anglomania jeans for Lee!

Here is how ASOS has described the collaboration:
"Vivienne Westwood for Lee Jeans sees the influential British designer team up with denim experts Lee for a capsule collection that draws upon Westwood’s archived collections from the 70’s and 80’s and Lee’s denim expertise."

I know the price tag is a bit steep but for quality denim I think it's a fair price. I love this style because if like my me, you have chunky thighs it means skinny jeans are generally uncomfortable or unwearable. This style offers you the tapered fit at the bottom which looks great with boots and shoes but also gives you thighs room to breathe!

This t-shirt isn't going to lead any trends or break any fashion boundaries but it is a great everyday t-shirt which will be versatile from now through to summer. I love these kind of prints because they're easy to wear. You can just throw it on with jeans, trainers and a hoody or with a pair of coloured short shorts and flip flops in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment