Tuesday 31 January 2012

WALES ONLINE ARTICLE

For those of you who have seen the news articles in today's Western Mail and Echo or online at Wales Online I would like to take this opportunity torespond to the statement made by the KPMG representative.

On the day that I discovered I had been made redundant from my position at Peacocks I was filmed for a BBC documentary, following the events of my days since Peacocks confirmed it was going into administration. When this documentary airs you will all see that I did not receive a missed call, a voicemail or any other communication from anyone at Peacocks on that day. I discovered that I had been made redundant via a Facebook status update posted by a colleague and wasn't contacted by Peacocks or KMPG until the following day.

When the documentary arrives on your screens you will be able to see the truth.

Despite my disappointment about the handling of my situation, I thoroughly enjoyed my employment with Peacocks and wish everyone there all the best for the future. SAVE PEACOCKS!

You can see my video interview by following the link below...


Former Peacocks project manager details the final days before administration - News - Videos & Pics from @walesonline

No comments:

Post a Comment