Friday 13 January 2012

PICKS OF THE WEEK

TGIF!! Does anyone else think that time seems to drag in January? Hopefully my top 3 picks of the week will help lift those January blues.

First up is this Aztec print jumper from River Island. I was surprised by the response to my Aztec Print post and I'm pleased that most of you are as excited about the trend as I am. This River Island is a nice interpretation of the trend and is extremely wearable for those of you perhaps a little reluctant to go all out with an Aztec printed shirt.

I love this vintage biker jacket from Urban Outfitters. The red trim gives it an 80's Michael Jackson feel, and it will make any outfit look effortlessly cool. The £95 price tag is an absolute bargain for a jacket like this, if you go to somewhere like All Saints for something similar you can expect to pay around £250.

At first glance, I didn't like this jumper but the more I looked at it over the week the more I grew to like it. It reminds me of early 90's children's TV presenters which I'm sure some of you will hate. Everything I have ever bought from Jack Wills has been of fantastic quality, so that should justify the £79 price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment