Thursday 26 January 2012

NTA AWARDS

Last night seen a host of British celebrities gather for the National Television Awards. Celebrations were the order of the night as Doctor Who stars Matt Smith and Karen Gillian won Best Male and Best Female in a Drama, Alan Carr's Chattyman won Best Talkshow and Celebrity Juice walked away with Best Comedy Panel Show.

Here are the winners of the Mansnaps Best Dressed...

And here are the winners of Mansnaps Worst Dressed!

Where do I start? Whilst I love it when people try something different at awards show, this is a step too far for me. The colour of the shirt, too many buttons open and no tie? Better luck next year Ricky!

Ok, so this is a bit harsh, I know! However, I am so tired of seeing Peter with his shirts undone and his ties loose! Time to change it up and smarten up!

Save the metallics for the ice!

And then there was Keith Lemon...

1 comment: