Wednesday 1 February 2012

STREET STYLE FEATURE

Are you confident? Have a keen eye for what looks good? If so then Mansnaps wants to hear from you!

I'm looking for 4/5 volunteer contributors from all over the UK for a brand new Street Style section! I'll be relying on you to send me pictures of men (after seeking their permission ofcourse) you encounter on the street, at workout even in a club along with a bit of information about them. Below is an example of the type of thing I will be looking for:


Name: Gareth
From: Cardiff
Spotted: On the street
Style: Love Gareth's coloured trousers and biker jacket combo! The look is effortlessly cool.

Jacket: H&M
T-shirt: Topman
Trousers: H&M
Trainers: Converse



As Mansnaps is all about the everyman, I'm looking for people who are confident to approach men of all ages to talk about their style. As a volunteer contributor your role will be paid only in being part of one of the biggest menswear fashion blogs!

If you're interested and would like to take part then email me a picture of yourself, following the above format, and a short paragraph about why you would like to be a part of Mansnaps to Mansnaps@live.co.uk Closing date: Feb 10th 2012

P.S Follow Gareth on twitter @neon_commando

3 comments:

  1. Oh this looks fun Matt! I am sure you will have lots and lots of people interested, if only I could find a stylish picture of myself I would be volunteering :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deffo gunna send some pics your way!

    ReplyDelete