Saturday 4 February 2012

PEACOCKS/KPMG/ME


Following my article in last weeks Western Mail and Echo, KPMG responded by firstly claiming that they tried to contact me (when I have proof that they didn't) and secondly by stating the following:

"We understand that Mr Evans was on company business when staying at the hotel in Exeter and so the administrators have been in contact with the hotel owners regarding the bill."

As they state in their response, they made me redundant as of the 20th January. So why is it, that almost 2 weeks later am I being contacted by the POLICE about liability for the hotel bill???

I am hugely disappointed that I STILL haven't received a phone call or email from ANYONE at Peacocks to apologise for the handling of my redundancy or at least to say thank you for 4 years service. Especially as now I have police contacting me with a crime reference number!!

See the FULL article here!

No comments:

Post a Comment