Wednesday 8 February 2012

FIVE WAYS TO WEAR COLOURED CHINOS

I often get asked for help and advice on Twitter about everything from summer footwear to current trends. Yesterday I received this call for help and I think it's something that a lot of you will be able to relate to.

Coloured chinos and jeans are a big look on the high st right now. Whilst its easy to pick a colour or style of trousers that suits you, the challenge comes with finding something to wear with them. Some of you will have a natural eye for what colours work well together, so wearing coloured chinos will be a walk in the park. For those who've struggled to think of more than one outfit to pair with your trousers, hopefully my five outfit suggestions using the same chinos will help you!

I've based every outfit around these red chinos from Burton.

1 comment:

  1. You may wonder how and what to wear with chinos, well i pair it with my ever reliable Converse and i am off to go.

    ReplyDelete