Saturday 25 February 2012

PICKS OF THE WEEK


I don't know about you but I have found the weather this week a challenge. In fact, I've seen elements of all four seasons on my travels around the country. I'm definetly ready for spring.

My three picks of this week reflect my clothing battle against the elements over the past seven days.



This double breasted beauty from Zara is a great jacket for spring. We're often lured into a false sense of a heat wave when the sun comes out but this bright yellow jacket will protect you against the reality of spring.


I'm always looking for different types of shorts to wear in the summer, from printed to coloured and everything in between. I love the detail at the bottom of these shorts. It gives them a worker edge beyond your average chino short.


This blazer from Republic is a real bargain. Navy is great for the current nautical look but can also work with varsity prints. It's a great day to night jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment