Thursday 9 February 2012

NEW STREET STYLE FEATURE


I'm still looking for people with an eye for men's fashion to contribute in my new Street Style feature!

The feature will be part of the brand new Mansnaps website which is coming soon!!! What I need is, 4/5 people from any part of the country who are confident enough to approach people on the street, at work, in a club etc and photograph them to feature on the website. You will need to get a few details from them, name, where the clothes came from etc, a paragraph about why you like what they're wearing and email them to me. There's no limit to the amount you have to photograph although the more people you meet, the more you will feature on the website!

I've had a great response so far via Twitter and Facebook but no email confirmations as yet...
SO if you are interested in being a part of Mansnaps then EMAIL me on Mansnaps@live.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment