Sunday 20 November 2011

WINTER ACCESSORIES


Completing #mansnapswinter weekend is the finishing touches to every mans  winter wardrobe... winter accessories!

Hats, gloves and scarves are the ultimate must-have this season. When I'm shopping for winter accessories I always try to avoid anything which has an over busy print, things that are so fashionable that they aren't practical and that the colour can be worn with almost any outfit. 

Here are some of the best winter accessories on the high st right now.

First up is Scarves. Scarves are a great way of adding your own personality/style to your outfit. There are a rainbow of colours available to help brighten up a dull outfit, fairisle and navajo prints are a great way to dip your toes into the trend and there are lots of different fabrics from wool to jersey to suit your requirements. Snoods also feature heavily on the high st still and are perfect for those of you who can never quite figure out if your scarve should be left at the front or it should be wrapped around your neck.

BURTON £20
NEW LOOK £7.49
TOPMAN £16
HOLLISTER £38
MATALAN £7
PEACOCKS £9
ZARA £19.99
RIVER ISLAND £13
PULL & BEAR £17.99

Hats are essential for keeping you warm during winter. It is well known that you lose a large percentage of body heat through your head so it is worth investing in something to keep the heat in. I always find hats difficult to wear as I never seem to think that they suit me and I'm sure plenty of you feel the same. The trick is, to try all styles and wear the one that you feel most comfortable in. After all, the priority here is keeping you warm. There are loads of different styles available, bobble hats, beanie hats, slouch beanie hats and trapper hats (I posted about them previously).

ALL SAINTS £35
ASOS £12
BURTON £5
CRAFTED @ REPUBLIC £9.99
NEW LOOK £9.99
NEXT £12
RIVER ISLAND £13
TOPMAN £12
ZARA £9.99

Personally, I think that gloves have to be practical. I'm not a huge fan of fingerless gloves (my fingers get cold) and I can't be bothered to have to keep taking them on and off all the time. Although I do like my gloves to have a bit of character! Unlike a hat or a scarve, your gloves are generally not as instantly noticeable so you can afford to try a crazy print or colour.


NEW LOOK £5.99
RIVER ISLAND £22
MATALAN £7
PEACOCKS £3.20
TOPMAN £10
URBAN OUTFITTERS £12
ZARA £19.99
PULL & BEAR £9.99
H & M £24.99

No comments:

Post a Comment