Friday 18 November 2011

PICKS OF THE WEEK

This week I have decided to dedicate my top 3 picks of the week to knitwear!

The temperature has dropped and we can safely say that winter is now here. This weekend I am going to focus on winter warmers from the high st!

I would love to see your favourite winter pieces so tweet your pictures using #mansnapswinter for me to see them!

NEW LOOK £19.99
I posted about cable knit jumpers last month and I am still loving them. This one from New Look is an absolute bargain at £19.99! The round neck is a classic shape and makes the jumper look like a timeless piece.

PEACOCKS £19.60
This double breasted, fairisle, hooded jumper from Peacocks is a great layering piece. It will look great worn open with a printed t shirt underneath or buttoned up and under a jacket. Fairisle is the perfect print for knitwear at this time of year, especially in the run up to Christmas.

H&M £39.99
Grey cardigans are boring. I can't deny it, they are dull! Yes they are classic staples for a mans wardrobe and yes they add a casual element to formal wear, but they are boring none the less. This little beauty from H&M however makes me feel slightly more positive towards them. I love the over sized leather pockets and the concealed buttons. Worn with a white shirt and black tie, this would certainly up the style stakes in the office!

No comments:

Post a Comment