Friday 11 November 2011

PICKS OF THE WEEK

Friday is finally here which means that it is time for my top 3 picks of the week from the high st! This weeks selection are all priced around £40 too which means they are bargains!



TOPMAN £40
 I posted a few weeks ago about cable knit jumpers and Topman are continuing the trend. I love this navy and white stripe, chunky jumper. It is perfect to wear on those cold days if it isn't quite cold enough for outerwear. Plus I'm a sucker for a block stripe!

ALL SAINTS £40
It's so good to see All Saints creating a print firstly without a skull and secondly with some colour. I like the vintage look, brushed fabric of this t shirt and who doesn't love a flag print? I know some may think that £40 for a t shirt is quite steep considering Zara and River Island do some great prints for under £20, BUT I will say that every All Saints t shirt I have bought has been great lasting quality.

JACKET @ H & M £39.99
I love this jacket from H&M and think it is a BARGAIN at £39.99! I know that white jackets are such a hard look to pull off, and the risk of being called an 'ice cream' seller is inevitable but who cares? This jacket is certainly on my Christmas party outfit list! Personally, I would dress it up with a shirt and black bow tie and black trousers (look back to my post about Michael Jackson for inspiration).

No comments:

Post a Comment