Friday 4 November 2011

PICKS OF THE WEEK

I've had some great feedback on Twitter from those of you that have bought some of my recommendations, from my 'Picks of the week' posts. 

Here are my top 3 from the high st, this week!

TOPMAN £30
This denim shirt from Topman is a really great colour for this time of year. It will look good dressed down with chinos and trainers or dressed up with jeans and a black bow tie. I think that denim always looks cool although struggle to feel comfortable in blue denim shirts so this is a great alternative.

RIVER ISLAND £50
 I LOVE THESE HIKING HIGH TOPS! That's all!

PULL AND BEAR £9.99
This "The Freedom Is For Heroes" tshirt from Pull and Bear is a fantastic offer at just £9.99. I am loving Pull and Bear at the minute, I wish they had more presence on the high st as they've got some amazing, affordable fashion pieces. Most of their printed tshirts are £9.99 and they have loads of cool designs to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment