Friday 25 November 2011

PICKS OF THE WEEK

Amongst the endless promotions on the high st, there seems to be some new Christmas party looks coming into stores along with new spring/summer lines.

With that in mind, two of my picks from this week are smart/casual Christmas party items and the third is something I haven't seen before...
 

ZARA £29.99
My first pick of the week is this sheer stripe jumper from Zara. I posted about sheer jumpers back in October after I was asked to find a jumper that Frankie Cocozza had worn on the X Factor. I understand that this jumper won't suit those of you who are body conscious, as you can see from the model in the picture it doesn't leave much to the imagination. This a great statement jumper and would be perfect for a smart/casual Christmas party look.

ASOS £35
For those of you who like the jumper from Zara but don't have the confidence to expose so much of your body, this sheer panel jumper from ASOS is a great compromise. The sheer panel across the front of the shoulders will make you appear broader and keep you looking fashionable.

FABRIC @ REPUBLIC £49.99
My final pick of the week is something new to me, an all-in-one tracksuit. "Onesies" as they're more commonly described are a big trend this winter for nightwear and it seems that Fabric have taken a risk with introducing the style to day wear for men. In principle, it's no different to women's jump/playsuits (if you don't know what they are, think Challenge Anneka) however seeing a man in an all-in-one tracksuit just seems wrong. Or maybe it's so wrong, it's right?? 

I can't wait to hear what you all think about this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment