Monday 14 November 2011

REPUBLIC

I have yet to dedicate an entire post to one store but I feel that this one is really deserved.

Launched in 1986 as Best Jeans, Republic has come on leaps and bounds over the years and more recently has become a credible high st brand.

I can't say that I am a fan of clothing which has been heavily branded so there are a few brands in Republic that I'm not that interested in. However I am really impressed with their White Label, Crafted and Fabric of Life brands.

White Label is their best selling lines, which they have bought in volume so it means that they can sell them on at bargain prices! Shirts from £10 and Chinos from £20 in great fits are hugely competitive against the rest of the high st right now. 

CHECK SHIRT £10
ZIP THROUGH HOODY £15
CHINOS £20

 
Crafted is my favourite brand in Republic at the moment. I can not get enough of the twisted chinos! I'm loving all their printed t shirts too and again the price points are amazing. The quilted jacket for £39.99 in particular is a bargain!

QUILTED BARBER STYLE JACKET £39.99
 
TWISTED CHINOS £39.99
ANCHOR T SHIRT £16.99

And finally, Fabric is hitting all the style buttons this season with colour block t shirts, colour pop chinos and some cool printed t shirts. 

T SHIRT £14.99
CHINOS £39.99
RIHANNA T SHIRT £19.99


 

No comments:

Post a Comment