Friday 16 March 2012

PICKS OF THE WEEK

I don't know about you lot but the brighter, warmer days of the past week have got me in the mood for spring!
I'm bored of wearing layers now, bring on shorts weather!

This weeks picks are inspired by the current warmer climate and something to get you all excited for Spring! Also, they are all 'value' items for their trend so you won't break the bank updating your wardrobe.

Don't forget to keep up with all the latest news, follow us on Facebook!

I posted about Hawaiian print shirts earlier in the week and Burton have just released their take on the trend. I seen the shirts at their High Summer Press Day back in January and this beauty was my favourite! I'm so glad it's finally available to buy, and the £22 price tag means its cheaper than the competition!

I love this vintage print aqua t-shirt from H&M. It's great for wearing with shirts or chinos making it great for spring or summer! H&M have maintained affordable fashion over the past few years and it's great to see that they haven't compromised on quality prints during tough economical times.

Republic's White Label continues to go from strength to strength. Through A/W they produced a value fashion offer through shirts and chinos and these chino shorts are the perfect seasonal follow up. The colour way makes the, transitional through lots of trends and the styling is great! I've worn my White Label shirt (from their A/W collection) to death so I'm hoping for similar quality from the spring/summer collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment