Friday 30 March 2012

PICKS OF THE WEEK

Prints are big news right now. Whilst printed trousers and shorts are harder to pull off for the everyman, prints are accessible to every man.

With this in mind, this weeks top three items from the high st offer three very different printed tops.

Reverse prints are a big look right now and work particularly well with Aztec and Hawaiian prints. By printing on the inside of the item it creates a washed out look which is perfect for those of you not bold enough to wear the trends. This reverse print Aztec vest from Burton is ideal for spring/summer as it can be worn under shirts or on its own on the beach.

Bold, graphic prints are only for the brave. I love this longline banana print t-shirt from Horace at ASOS. It's really quirky and is certainly different to any other print I've seen on the high st.

Every time I see gold, turquoise and blue together on a print I immediately think of Versace and this beauty from Zara is no different. I love the vintage look to the print, I think it's a great 'every day' t-shirt. It's something than you can throw on with jeans, chinos or shorts for an instant style boost.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. Love the Versace inspired print from Zara. Allsaints have some pretty interesting oversized floral print vests and t-shirts in at the moment that are also pretty decent.

    ReplyDelete