Friday 16 December 2011

PICKS OF THE WEEK

Christmas is almost here! Hasn't it come around quick? And don't we say that EVERY year?!

Thankfully I have completed my Christmas shopping which means I can now focus on shopping for ME! However, if you are still unsure what to buy me then please take a look 3 favourite items from the high st this week. 

This week it's a bit of a berry theme...

RIVER ISLAND £16
Pocket detail shirts, jumpers, vests and t-shirts are still a big look on the high st. Most are contrasting colours but many have been styled up with mixed fabrics and prints. I like the simplicity of this dip dyed t-shirt from River Island and loved the colours.

TOPMAN LIMITED EDITION £80
I LOVE this vintage look blazer from Topman's Limited Edition line. I think the colour is so different from your standard brown and grey tweeds and it looks like a blazer that has been passed down through generations. The black velvet back neck collar also gives it a luxury feel.

BURTON £32
This A/W I have lived in my coloured hoody! I like this update on the trend from Burton. The quilted hoody is a great piece now that the weather has gone colder.

No comments:

Post a Comment