Friday 9 December 2011

PICKS OF THE WEEK

TGIF!! I've had a bit of a designer week this week featuring Gucci, Acne and D&G. Time to get back to the high st!

This weeks picks all come from Topman's Limited Edition label which is exclusive to their flagship Oxford Circus store and their website. The label has a range of accessories, underwear, outerwear and clothing.


Here are my favourites this week!


TOPMAN LIMITED EDITION £22
Is it just me or are there loads of Rihanna and Jessie J t-shirts on the high st at the moment?
I think that this is a great print of Jessie J and of the ones I have seen on the high st, this is my favourite. 


TOPMAN LIMITED EDITION £28
Last month I posted about shoulder patches being a key look and this jumper continues the trend. The suede patches add a sports lux feel to the jumper, perfect for those casual days where you want to look good without making any effort.

TOPMAN LIMITED EDITION £38
I love these Herringbone peg leg trousers! As the model shows in the picture, they look great with boots. All you need is some chunky, winter socks and a cable knit jumper to complete the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment