Friday 2 December 2011

PICKS OF THE WEEK

This week we've had Calvin Klein, Tourist Prints, JLS, Shapewear, Black Lace-up Shoes and Marcus Collins! Today is Friday though which means it's time for my top 3 favourite things from the high st this week!

ZARA £19.99
I keep saying that mustard is the colour of the season and it's showing no signs of stopping with Zara introducing these coloured, leather gloves. Also available in red and blue, I think the detail is stunning. I've been looking for driving gloves after Ryan Gosling made them cool and sexy in Drive and these mustard beauties from Zara are perfect!

DIESEL @ ASOS £130
I know, this is a little bit expensive for a pick of the week BUT isn't it AMAZEBALLS?? I've been making reference to Christmas Party looks for a couple of weeks now and nothing says Christmas Party quite like this shirt! The sequin trims, contrasting cuffs and the colour block collar are stunning! Its the perfect mix of being interesting without going too far plus it's not too obviously attached to a current trend, meaning you can pull it out again next Christmas.

PULL AND BEAR £25.99
There is no doubting that the weather is colder, although I'm still not finding it cold enough to wear my winter coats all the time. In fact I have spent most of this season still in my zip through hoody and this colour block number from Pull and Bear is going to give my look an upgrade. I love the mixed fabric and the colours blend perfectly together. Plus at £25.99 it's an absolute bargain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment