Sunday 30 October 2011

THANK YOU


Mansnaps is 1 month old TODAY!!! 

Although it feels like I've been doing this for much longer than just four weeks, I wanted to take this opportunity to say 'THANK YOU' to all of you that have visited the blog and continue to do so.

When I started this blog, I wanted to share my views on what I call 'accessible fashion'. By this, I mean featuring clothes that are currently available to buy and also clothes that every man can easily obtain. There is a lot of focus in the media towards where women can buy affordable fashion and if you go into any newsagents you will see countless weekly magazines targeting this market. However, I feel that men are often sidelined and the only taste of fashion we're sold is high end, designer labels through GQ/Attitude/FHM etc style editions. Personally, I don't know many men that can afford designer labels or can wear some of the designer looks... and from this, Mansnaps was born.

The response to the blog has been amazing so far. I never expected to have thousands of page views within a month!! Or to receive such great feedback! I hope that you continue to follow the blog and continue to tell other men interested in fashion that Mansnaps is somewhere for the everyman.

Here are some of the great comments I've received on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment