Friday 21 October 2011

PICKS OF THE WEEK

TGIF!! Here are my top 3 picks from the high st this week.

ZARA £25.99
As soon as I seen this jumper online, I rushed out to Zara to buy myself one! I LOVE it. The raw edge around the neck line isn't clear in the picture but it gives the jumper a slightly vintage/worn look - it's as if you've had it for years - in a good way! What I love the most about it, is that it's very current (colour block trend) but the colours and the detail allow it to be a piece that will last probably through seasons to come. 

ASOS £36
I love the colour of these new chinos from Asos. Coloured jeans are making a comeback across the high st and I think that these are a great alternative if you don't feel confident in coloured skinny denim.

HUMOR @ URBAN OUTFITTERS £65
Now that the cold weather has arrived, I've been starting to wear shirts a lot more as part of my casual wardrobe and I think that this one from Humor will become a welcomed addition. I really like the split level pocket detail and the over sized buttons add interest to what otherwise would be ANOTHER check shirt.





No comments:

Post a Comment